Monday, September 28, 2026

Summer Book Haul - 2026

 Hello, everyone! How was your weekend?

Here are all the books I received over the last few months. I don't have very many this time. I really am trying not to buy a lot of books anymore.

Tourist Season by Brynne Weaver

This was one of our book club picks. I usually read it on Kindle because our picks are usually on Kindle Unlimited, but this one wasn't included so of course I HAD to buy it. 


Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
 
This is the special edition. It's so pretty! 

The Witch's Door by Ryan Matthew Cohn & Regina M. Rossi

 I really like the visuals inside. 


The Book of Alters and Sacred Spaces by Anjou Kiernan
 
Again, I like the visuals in this book too. 


Floriography by Jessica Roux
 
You may notice a pattern, but I like the illustrations in this book. And in the next book. 


Ornithography by Jessica Roux


That's everything this season! I've officially run out of space on my book shelves. I'm equal parts impressed and embarrassed. Looks like I'll need to buy a book shelf soon.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment