Monday, September 21, 2026

Summer Empties & Review - 2026

 Hi, everyone! How was your weekend?

Here's everything I was able to use up these last few months!

MAC Strobe Cream
 
I like this primer. I'm not a big fan of the flat matte look, and this makes my skin look hydrated and luminous under my foundation. 


The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner
 
I like this for my body, not so much for my face. I've already repurchased the bigger bottle. 


OGX Peptide + Growth Serum Mist
 
This was free from Influenster for review. This was okay. It smelled nice and made my hair feel soft, but I didn't notice any new hair growth. 


Bath & Body Works Gorgeous Gingham Body Cream
 
This smells really nice. I'm trying not to purchase any more B&BW lotions unless they're for gifts. I have a few other lotions I need to use up first. 

 
 Lancome Idole Eau De Parfum
 
I received this quite a while ago from Influenster. I did like the scent of this, but I hated the bottle. It's very narrow and wouldn't stand up on its own. I had to lean it against the wall or put it flat on the counter. 

 
Native Bare Jasmine Body Lotion
 
This was hydrating and smelled good. I hated that I had to cut this open to get the last 1/3 of the product out. 


Ivory Sensitive Skin Body Wash
 
This bottle was HUGE and lasted for a very long time. 


Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner
 
I liked this set. It smelled nice and made my hair feel soft and clean. 


Vaseline Vanilla Cocoa Body Lotion
 
This was a bit greasy, but it smelled good and was hydrating. 


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes
 
I have 2 more packs of these wipes. I'm ready to switch to a different brand of wipes. 


Dior Diorshow Mascara
 
I liked the way this made my lashes look. I would totally purchase a full size of this. 


Native Cucumber & Mint Body Wash
 
This smelled so clean and fresh! I liked it a lot. I would repurchase this again. 


Grande Mascara Conditioning Peptide Mascara
 
This was okay. Not one I would repurchase though. 


Batiste Brunette Dry Shampoo
 
I always repurchase this dry shampoo. It smells fine and it refreshes my hair. 


Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
 
I like this mascara too. Idk if I would repurchase this, but if it was given to me I'd gladly use it. 


Crystal Collagen Gold Powder Eye Mask
 
These felt nice while I had them on. I like pretty much all eye masks though. 


Marc Jacobs Omega Lash Volumizing Mascara
 
I like this mascara too. Again, I don't think I would buy this for myself, but I would happily use it. 


That's everything I used up! I'm hoping I can get a lot more products finished up by the end of the year.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment